Lars F. Bergstrom
Lars Bergstrom is an accomplished litigator who has represented clients in civil and criminal trials in state and federal courts in Colorado and Nebraska. He worked for many years and was an equity partner at one of Colorado's top insurance defense firms after which he spent a number of years at a top Plaintiff's firm. He now uses his knowledge and experience working with insurance companies to help injury victims.
Military service members and veterans occupy a special place in Mr. Bergstrom's heart. He spent over 20 years on active duty and in the reserves with the Army JAG Corps. He has represented hundreds of service members facing courts-martials and adverse administrative actions and has litigated military justice cases throughout the United States. He has spoken and lectured on many issues related to military justice. Lars also spent many years as a board member and legal adviser to the Home Front Cares (now known as The Home Front Military Network) a Colorado-based veteran's charity.
Mr. Bergstrom and his wife, Renee, have two sons. Lars enjoys hiking and skiing. He also holds black belts in two different styles of martial arts.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor - 1998
- Honors: cum laude
- Georgetown University
- Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service - 1994
- Major: International Affairs
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Major: Business Administration
- Board Member and Legal Adviser to the Home Front Cares
- Army JAG Corps
- Personal Injury
- Colorado, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2002
- Nebraska, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2004