Call Shafner Law today at (303) 796-0555 for a free consultation about your case with an experienced slip and fall lawyer.
Severe Slip and Fall Injuries
Some very serious injuries can occur as a result of falls. These include:
In children and the elderly, injuries can be even more severe. At any age, catastrophic injuries will impact quality of life, often on a long-term basis. Your family will need financial assistance to cope with extended medical care.
Determining Liability for Slip and Fall Accidents
In Colorado, a person or business is liable for accidents and injuries that happen on their property because of unsafe conditions. The extent to which they are liable for slip-and-fall injuries depends on several factors, including:
- Were you invited onto the property explicitly as a guest?
- Were you invited onto the property implicitly, such as a customer in a store?
- Was the property owner aware of the unsafe condition?
- Should the property owner have been aware of the unsafe condition?
- Did the property owner make a reasonable attempt to warn you about the unsafe condition?
- Did the property owner attempt to prevent access to the unsafe condition?
In slip-and-fall cases, the compensation you receive from the property owner is determined by what percentage of fault belonged to the property owner versus what percentage was your own fault.
“Thank you for the excellent representation. It was a pleasure working with you.”
Is your family member suffering from injuries caused on someone else’s property? Call Shafner Law today at (303) 796-0555 for your free slip-and-fall case consultation with an experienced attorney. We welcome clients throughout Denver and the entire state of Colorado.